National Trade Marketing Manager
Big multinational FMCG Company (food industry)
Active participation in channel strategy development (led by the team of category management) and implementation of channel strategy thereby supporting brand development opportunities, sales volumes and brand and channel profitability in Russia.
Channel strategy & annual promotional plan development:
- Leading of promotional strategy development for all trade channels in Russia based on shopper insights and category & brand objectives.
- Development the annual plan promotional activities in all trade channels (modern, traditional, impulse) in cooperation with sales and marketing departments and on the basis of analyses and market evaluations, as well as analysis of historical trends and indications in compliance with marketing and channel strategies defined by the company for Russian market.
Implementation and evaluation:
- Leading of trade promo procedure development and implementation.
- Insurance of trade marketing plan implementation, performing the relevant checks and corrective actions in case of deviations and on the basis of market evolutions.
- Participation in annual category review with key customers in the part of promotional strategy presentation for current and next contractual year.
- Segmentation of chains: development of system of segmentation and classification, establishment and implementation of investments rules with update once per year.
- Insurance of control of TM standards implementation in Russia.
- Trade promo efficiency KPI development.
- Performance of TM programs efficiency analysis, proposition of alternatives and adjustment of trade marketing plan in order to be in line with corporate policy.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in trade marketing
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills, analytical thinking Responsible, able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines, result-oriented
- People management experience
- Fluent English and Russian