Senior Business Controller Russia & CIS
Big multinational FMCG Company (non food industry).
The Senior Business Controller is responsible for analysing the financial performance of the Country against predefined targets and is challenging corrective actions to improve performance of the country. The role coordinates financial controls including all aspects of profit centre accounting and control, cost and operation analysis, administrative systems and procedures in adherence with prescribed corporate policies.
- Managing the Country financial result according to the accounting standards and providing information to stakeholders.
- Monitors and follow-up of the respective Country performance and deviations and drive corrective actions if necessary.
- Challenges and supports the Local Management Team in all financial aspects (operational and strategic) as the Controlling Business Partner by providing insights to full financial value chain.
- Process annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Provide cost management information to budget holders. Identify spending trends and inform when deviation from plan. Support implementation of corrective actions in Country.
- Maintains the interface to the Regional Controlling network and to Global Business Services.
- Drives and supports business improvement projects and business process re-engineering within the Country.
- Secures data integrity of all relevant financial information and planning systems.
- Manages and develops local finance team.
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- Sound financial understanding
- Full financial value chain experience in a multi-national business environment
- Management experience
- Takes a broad stakeholder perspective
- Challenges what we are doing
- Able to translate financial data into business analysis and actions
- Is committed and engaged. Drives a winning attitude
- Makes decisions. Is determined
- Builds open and trustful relationships
- Open and authentic. Acts as a team player