Revenue Growth Management Manager
Huge multinational FMCG Company (food industry).
To be the leading driver of planning and executing RGM strategies within the Commercial Team, specifically the development and full execution of our OBPPC plan and our promotional and pricing strategy. The role will be fully focused on delivering clear and quantifiable results in volume, NSR/UC, market share and shopper metrics through its short to medium term deliverables. The role will act as a the key driver of all RGM strategies across the entire commercial team focusing on step changing our team's capability in understanding, planning, selling and executing against the OBPPC and Promotional Excellence. Influencing skills will be crucial for the role as they will be tasked with constantly reviewing and optimizing customer, channel and business plans in light of current and expected business performance metrics, then selling these changes into the wider commercial team supported by sound rationale. The role will play a key part in the development of the 3 year business plan through the development of the OBPPC plan, scenario planning around discounts and promotions and overall promotional strategy. Finally, the role will be a key attendee at the NSR Forum, MCR and channel marketing meetings to ensure that the headline RGM plans are being cascaded down to everyday actions and that learnings are being recycled.
- Achieve annual NSR/UC, volume and market share while improving ROI on promotional spend.
- Reduce the % of promotions which deliver a negative ROI to <5% of events.
- Contribute to moving company to 'Premier League' status within our key account customer engagement survey.
- Act as a catalyst in developing management capability and processes in all RGM initiatives.
- Work cross functionally to ensure RGM projects are aligned to total business systems and optimal solutions are created.
- Lead the embedding of OBPPC and other RGM projects within the wider commercial team, so that they become everyday performance drivers for CAM's, NAM's and CMM's.
- Develop a clear 3 year plan for RGM processes.
- Build the reputation of the business unit as a leader in the area of OBPPC planning and execution and promotional strategy and optimization.
- Organizational skills
- Management of data sources
- Ability to deliver comprehensive business results through planning and scenario development
- Customer centric approach and knowledge of customer commercial priorities.
- Demonstration of projects which have taken new insights into deliverable market results
- Ability to use and communicate data to deliver compelling selling propositions People and skills development
- Experience of developing and setting goals for the team to build capability
- Relationship building - Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Experience of presenting to Senior Management teams
- Ability to demonstrate development of new tools and processes
- Membership or participation in industry bodies
- Proven ability of results oriented performance. A professional manner matched with a high work ethic
- University degree, ideally business related
- Commercial Experience Strong commercial acumen, backed by a comfort in dealing with analysis and numbers. The ability to judge what will work and what will not from a volume and profitability perspective.
- Previous experience (min 2 years) in key account management, promotional planning, channel marketing or revenue growth management projects
- Strong analytical skills which will allow the generation of strong recommendations in RGM proposals and strategies.
- Awareness of production and supply chain in order to understand implications for new products, costs etc.
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to deliver results within pre-determined timeframes. Strong levels of determination and initiative which will drive innovative thinking and growth.
- Strong ability to form effective working partnerships with functions, across functions and with external organizations in order to deliver results.
- IT literate with effective skills in Excel (ideally advanced) and PowerPoint.