Brand Marketing Manager
Huge multinational FMCG Company (food industry).
The Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) is responsible and accountable for the profitable growth of several brands, and for the professional development of 1 to 3 reporting managers.
A BMM is a central part of Marketing organization, piloting the vision of the Brands strategy, growing and developing his/her team while participating actively in transversal company’s projects.
The Brand Marketing Manager (BMM) is responsible and accountable for the profitable growth of several brands, as well as selected corporate projects, and for the professional development of reporting managers. His/her key contribution will be:
- To propose and lead the development and implementation of brand strategies (communication, pricing, media) in line with the marketing strategy of the company. To have strategic input in the strategy and recommend actions with significant business implication.
- To lead the development, planning and monitor & follow up the execution of most marketing activities (launches, re-launches, BTL activities)
- To permanently study and analyze consumer needs and market / segment development, propose and lead the development of new product initiatives (market and consumer research, product research, concept and communication development, packaging development).
- To follow and report to the management the status of the brand’s business and propose significant ideas to change/improve.
Minimum 6 years marketing management experience, ideally in a multinational FMCG company.
- Marketing concepts & practices in brand management
- Business acumen (finance, sales etc.)
- Analytical person with good business acumen
- Successfully developed and implemented brand strategies
- Has demonstrated success in challenging business situations, i.e. new Business model, turn-around, sustaining high growth
- Successfully launched NPD initiatives and developed communication campaign
- Self-driven, able to operate effectively in the context of a high pace working environment, with significant autonomy.
- A learner, willing to invest time and effort in further building his/her proficiency.
- Business oriented, yet able to follow the discipline of correct process and methods in the face of day-to-day urgencies.
- Ability to build a high-performing team beyond the area of direct responsibility
- A leader, with proven experience in planning/organizing
- Results oriented
- Very good team player
- Energetic & Enthusiast
- Positive & Resilient
- Capable of fast reaction in changing situations
University Degree, preferably in marketing or economics or business administration
Fluency in English, both written and spoken