Group Key Account Manager
Food multinational FMCG Company
GKAM is responsible for national sales account, in order to reach annual sales volume of Company.
GKAM is responsible to create a well contrived business plan for each key account focused on delivering high margin, quality, repeatable, brand positive revenue.
GKAM guides Key Account Managers in execution. While ensuring that profitability of key account and sales targets are met, he/she serves as the primary point of contact for Key accounts
- Build strategic long-term relationship with key customer
- Ensure turnover goals realization in key account segment
- Ensure listing goals achievement
- Ensure the conclusion of commercial contracts
- Look for opportunities for organic growth within the customer
- Ensure Revenue Growth Management Initiatives implemented
- Actively contribute as part of a cross-functional team to develop and deliver on key customer strategy
High education (master degree preferred)
Min 5 years in Sales, experience of successful collaboration with NKA as must
Advanced level of nego & sale skills, sufficient level of analytic skills.
People management skills above average