Trade Marketing Manager NKA
Multinational FMCG-company (food)
Trade Marketing Manager (TMM) is responsible for all trade marketing activities within national key accounts including promotional plan development and budget management
- Leading of annual TM promo activity grid development as a part of annual National Trade Marketing Plan based on growth drivers to achieve category/channel strategy targets.
- Participation in trade promo procedure updates following category/ channel strategy development.
- Inputs into communication of annual TM promo activity grid to sales department (NKA part).
- Implementation and adaptation of annual TM promo activity grid by NKA in the form of promo plan. Initiates corrective actions based on channel trade promo execution results.
- Providing timely and efficient implementation of NKA TM promo plans in accordance with set KPI, execution of control and results analysis. Initiate corrective actions based on channel trade promo execution results.
- Implementation of integrated approach to trade promo activities for pre and post promo evaluation. Assess implications and develops recommendations based on results of channel trade promo evaluation results.
- Estimation of TM budget to insure complex TM support and to prepare TM budget spit within the confirmed amount by National Key Accounts according to internal company processes and timings. Follow and control TM budget execution, audit and evaluation of TM investment efficiency by NKAs.
- At least 4 years of practical experience in trade marketing
- People management experience
- Strong organization skills, team working skills, communication skills
- Analytical skills
- English - upper intermediate